Dated: 21 October, 2019.
Alleseuropa recalls that on Saturday, 30 August 1997, Diana left Sardinia on a private jet and arrived in Paris with Dodi Fayed, the son of Mohamed Al-Fayed.
They had stopped there en route to London, having spent the preceding nine days together on board Mohamed Al-Fayed’s yacht Jonikal on the French and Italian Riviera. They had intended to stay there for the night.
Mohamed Al-Fayed was and is the owner of the Hôtel Ritz Paris. He also owned an apartment in Rue Arsène Houssaye, a short distance from the hotel, just off the Avenue des Champs Elysées.
Alleseuropa reports that according to reports that Mr. Henri Paul, the deputy head of security at the Ritz Hotel, had been instructed to drive the hired black 1994 Mercedes-Benz W140 in order to elude the paparazzi in 1997, a decoy vehicle left the Ritz first from the main entrance on Place Vendome, attracting a throng of photographers.
Diana and Fayed then departed from the hotel’s rear entrance, Rue Cambon at around 00:20 on 31 August @22:20 on 30 August , heading for the apartment in Rue Arsène Houssaye. They did this to avoid the nearly 30 photographers waiting in the front of the hotel.
They were the rear passengers; Trevor Rees-Jones, a member of the Fayed family’s personal protection team, was in the (right) front passenger seat. It was believed that Diana and Dodi were not wearing seat belts.
After leaving the Rue Cambon and crossing the Place de la Concorde, they drove along Cours la Reine and Cours Albert 1er – the embankment road along the right bank of the River Seine – into the Place de l’Alma underpass.
Alleseuropa reports that the crash @ 00:23, Paul lost control of the vehicle at the entrance to the Pont de l’Alma tunnel.
The car struck the right-hand wall and then swerved to the left of the two-lane carriageway before it collided head-on with the 13th pillar that supported the roof.
The car was traveling at an estimated speed of 105 km/h (65 mph). It then spun and hit the stone wall of the tunnel backwards, finally coming to a stop.
The impact caused substantial damage, particularly to the front half of the vehicle, as there was no guard rail between the pillars to prevent this.
Witnesses arriving shortly after the accident reported smoke. Witnesses also reported that photographers on motorcycles “swarmed the Mercedes sedan before it entered the tunnel.
Alleseuropa reports now in 2019 after many years Diana death shakes the whole world, new reports that the youngest son of Prince Charles still believes that journalists are guilty of the death of his mother, and now he is afraid that the story could be repeated with his wife.
“I couldn’t help but notice that Harry looked incredibly tired, and even burned out,” said Bradby.
In his documentary, the journalist also speaks with Harry, who had to return to the place where he carefully tried to recover from the death of his mother 22 years ago.
When asked by Bradby if the prince had found peace over time, Harry replied that the grief of his mother’s death had not disappeared, and described this feeling as “a wound that is festering”.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle decided to take a break from their royal duties and took a six-week vacation before the Christmas holidays.
The Dukes of Sussex hope to spend this time in the circle of the closest and as far as possible from journalists and paparazzi.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex decided to go on a six-week vacation.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are going to extend their Christmas holidays and stay longer with their families. Alleseuropa reports.
A source close to the royal family says that “the duke and duchess have a schedule up to mid-November, after which they are going to devote all the time to the family, which they absolutely need.”
It is expected that the royal couple will spend the first Christmas in the life of their son Archie, together with the queen and other family members in Sandringham, at Norfolk Manor, Megan’s mother Doria Ragland in Los Angeles, the dukes will visit for Thanksgiving.
Alleseuropa reports that both Harry and Megan has also announced that they would take a six-week holiday for Christmas, during which they would not perform royal duties, after a ten-day tour of southern Africa.
Experts believe that these facts are interrelated, since the visit to Africa was not easy for the family.
The situation was aggravated by the aggravated war with the press and pressure from network users against the backdrop of the scandal with private flights.
However, fans of the royal family decided to support Meghan Markle in her war with the British tabloids with their touching confessions under the hashtag #WeLoveYouMeghan, which in less than an hour became one of the most popular in social networks. Currently, more than 70 thousand people have used the hashtag.
The movement in support of Meghan Markle began after the release of the documentary Harry and Megan: The African Journey.
The film about a trip to South Africa was directed by Tom Bradby, journalist and host of ITN News At Ten. As part of the picture, Bradby interviewed Meghan Markle, in which she talked about the difficulties she encountered while being in a position.
The Duchess of Sussex said that during her pregnancy in the British media regularly published a lot of negative materials about her, which also continued to be published after the birth of her son Archie. The wife of Prince Harry admitted that any woman feels “really vulnerable”, especially being in a position.
“Add to this the fact that you’re just trying to be a wife and mom, which is still new to you,” Megan added.
The Duchess also thanked the interviewer for the question about her well-being. “Few people are interested in how I am doing,” Megan said.
In conclusion, Bradby asked the Duchess a question about her poor relations with the British press and pressure from society: “Is it fair to say that this is not normal, because in reality life turns into a real struggle?” Megan, clearly moved, gave an affirmative answer, and then added that she “exists, but does not live” with these eternal tests of strength from the media and society.
After filming the picture, Tom Bradby in another interview in which he told how the film was shot and what he thinks about the life of the royal family. The journalist admitted that what he saw on the Megan and Harry tour of South Africa, “was not a surprise.”
Bradby noted that “as the journey continued, another human story about the couple gradually revealed itself, which was clearly experiencing the most pressure and sometimes it [the Megan and Harry family] bends under it.” Speaking of pressure, the journalist had in mind the numerous publications in the British tabloids and Megan’s behavior and the accusations of arrogance, profligacy and hypocrisy addressed to her.
Read Also ; Social Media supports for Megan
Alleseuropa reports Bradby has worked for ITN, producer of ITV News, since 1990 when he joined the organisation as an editorial trainee. He subsequently became producer for ITV’s political editor Michael Brunson in 1992.
Bradby was born in Malta in 1967. After a short spell in Gibraltar he moved to Britain and was educated at Westbourne House School, Sherborne School and the University of Edinburgh. In 1994, he married Claudia, the daughter of Vice-Admiral Hon. Sir Nicholas John Hill-Norton.
Alleseuropa reports Thomas Matthew Bradby as a British journalist and novelist. He was political editor for ITV News from 2005 to 2015, and currently presents the News at Ten and political discussion series The Agenda with Tom Bradby.
Alleseuropa recalls that in 16 November 2010, Bradby carried out the first official interview of Prince William and Kate Middleton at St James’s Palace after the couple’s engagement was announced. It was reported that Bradby was chosen specifically to conduct the interview owing to a long-standing acquaintance with Prince William. He subsequently attended their wedding as a guest.
Bradby has since transitioned from reporter to presenter for a variety of programmes: In February 2012, ITV launched a weekly political discussion programme, The Agenda, hosted by Bradby; in August 2013, Bradby presented an edition of News at Ten for the first time; and in May 2015, he presented ITV’s main coverage of the 2015 general election. In October 2015, Bradby took over as the sole main newscaster of the flagship News at Ten.
In June 2016, Bradby led live coverage of the EU Referendum 2016 for ITV News.