Dated: Monday 16 December, 2019.
Alles Europa news reports that any part of oranges, whether peeled or pitted, has healthy properties.
According to experts, an orange peel is a layer of fiber that covers the fruit.
Even though we all throw away the peel more often, in the best case others rub it like an orange peel for confectionery and baking.
Alles Europa news reports that in a new twist reports from exports, the orange peel contains four times more fiber than pulp and has a list of health benefits:
- promotes better digestion – orange peel has an anti-inflammatory effect and can improve digestive functions, serve as a prevention of gastrointestinal problems;
- helps with a hangover – the orange peel boils in water for 15-20 minutes, then the broth cools and is filtered, it is facilitated by a characteristic state;
- relieves bad breath – chewing orange peel increases the production of saliva in the mouth, and the acids contained in it help fight bacteria that cause odor in the oral cavity.
Alles Europa news reports that the white fibrous layer, which is located between the peel and the pulp, contains as many nutrients as the rest of the orange, so many nutritionists recommend it.
Useful white fibers in oranges:
- high in fiber, which can help lower cholesterol;
- the content of flavonoid substances, including hesperidin and naringenin (hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties, and naringenin can inhibit the rapid increase in blood sugar).
Alles Europa news reports that according to experts that the pulp of orange contains many useful substances that increase the nutritional value of juice:
- minerals – minerals present in the pulp of orange, such as calcium, magnesium and potassium, can improve brain and heart function, strengthen bones;
- pectin – this substance helps to facilitate digestion, lowers cholesterol, removes harmful chemicals from the body.
Alles Europa news reports that according to experts, the freshly squeezed orange juice has a high nutritional value and carries many health benefits:
- saturated with antioxidants – orange juice is one of the main sources of antioxidants, including flavonoids, carotenoids and ascorbic acid (vitamin C); these substances help regulate the balance between free radicals and antioxidants, thus preventing the development of cancer and diabetes.
- protects against kidney stones – the use of orange juice can increase the acidity of urine, making it more alkaline, which prevents the development of kidney stones;
- improves heart health – drinking orange juice can reduce symptoms of heart disease, such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Alles Europa news reports that Oil is extracted from the seeds of orange, which can be used for various purposes, from aromatizing various types of food, as well as air in the house to hair care.
You might no know that the Orange oil is effective in healing hair. The presence of vitamin C and bioflavonoids in it helps to improve blood circulation in the scalp. In addition, the oil contains folic acid, which can accelerate hair growth, strengthen their roots.
Alles Europa news reports that the beautiful smell of oranges is good for your health – in particular, citrus smells are often associated with the effect of calming and relaxing.
Specifically, the smell of orange essential oils helps reduce anxiety and creates a more positive mood.
Alles Europa news reports that Orange (colour), occurs between red and yellow in the visible spectrum.
Orange (fruit), the fruit of the tree species Citrus, while the sinensis Orange blossom with a fragrant flower.